CGGVeritas (Paris:GA) (NYSE:CGV) announced today its non-audited first quarter 2012 consolidated results. All comparisons are made on a year-on-year basis unless stated otherwise.
Effective January 1, 2012, CGGVeritas changed the presentation currency of its consolidated financial statements from the euro to the U.S. dollar to better reflect the profile of an industry with revenues, costs and cash-flows primarily generated in U.S. dollars.
The 2011 first quarter figures shown in this press release were restated as if the change in the Group presentation currency was effective since the January 1, 2004 (IFRS transition). The 4 th quarter 2011 figures are presented for information purposes only. They correspond to the conversion into USD of the 2011 accounts provided in Euros as released last February. In the context of our new presentation of cash indicators, 2011 first and fourth quarter EBITDAs and multi-client Capex figures were restated.
|First Quarter 2012 Key Figures|
|First Quarter||First Quarter|
|In million $||2012||2011*|
|Cash Flow from Operations||193||198|
|Free Cash Flow||-7||65|
|Backlog||1 565||1 218|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV