So I think as we go forward, we see some seasonal pickups, normal seasonality. We see without anticipating a significant amount of recovery in those numbers. So we’re actually expecting more slow kind of continued steady, kind of sturdy kind of growth. At the same time we have some of new wins. So without doubt, I think the electronics marketplace continues to – or electronics manufacturing services business continues to have more and more outsourcing on a continual basis.
So we’re still seeing some product categories where the amount of outsourcing keeps increasing even though the underlying core business may not be very robust. So it’s a combination of all of those things.
Well when you look over the course of many years, I mean it seems like some of these non-traditional areas would be a big driver for growth, and they really if you look at computing, if you look at service storage, networking all these have been highly outsourced at this point but when you look industrial, medical, defense, I mean these have been opportunities, there continue to be large opportunities. How do you see your mix of that business evolving over the next few years? It seems as though maybe things are coming to a pain point in these industries where and you have budget cuts in defense which force people to potentially outsource more medical going through a significant revamp. Just industry regulations seems to be driving opportunities more and more towards your favor and in favor of outsourcing. So should we be expecting the mix to actually materially change over the next, call it three, four, five year timeframe and what does mean for the sustainability and volatility of margins?Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV