- Generates first quarter net sales of $990 million.
- Achieves first quarter Adjusted EBITDA of $126 million and Adjusted EBITDA margin of 12.7%.
- Produces $107 million in first quarter Recurring Free Cash Flow.
- Repays $90 million in debt during the quarter and $415 million since the Worldcolor acquisition, reducing leverage to 2.2x.
Quad/Graphics Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.