Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EIG), a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance, today announced that senior management including Doug Dirks, chief executive officer, Ric Yocke, chief financial officer, and Hale Johnston, senior vice president and western regional manager, will present at the 11th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference. The event will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at the Ritz- Carlton in San Francisco. The presentation will be webcast live at 1 p.m. Pacific Time.
To listen to the audio webcast and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.employers.com. A replay will be archived on the site shortly after the presentation concludes.
About Employers Holdings, Inc.
Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EIG) is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates coast to coast. Insurance is offered by Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions. Additional information can be found at: www.employers.com.Copyright © 2012 EMPLOYERS. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV