StarTek (NYSE: SRT) announced today the expansion of its relationship with Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB.) The agreement is for customer care jobs to be located in Cincinnati Bell’s Tri-State region.
“We will be looking for talented, experienced workers in the area and hope to recruit many of those affected by the transition announced by Cincinnati Bell earlier today,” said Chad Carlson, president and CEO of StarTek. “StarTek’s focus has been on keeping jobs in the U.S. We are part of the Jobs4America program and are committed to creating and keeping contact center jobs onshore.”
StarTek has six contact centers located across the U.S. and approximately 2,500 employees. StarTek is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
“We will be recruiting in the area very soon,” continued Carlson. “We will also continue to work with Cincinnati Bell as they investigate bringing additional jobs back to the U.S.”About StarTek StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) is a global provider of business process outsourcing services committed for the past 25 years to making a positive impact on impact on our clients’ business results. Our mission is to enable and empower our Brand Warriors to fight for our clients' brands every day to bring value to our stakeholders. StarTek has delivery centers in the U.S., Philippines, Canada, Costa Rica and Honduras and virtually through its StarTek@Home workforce. For more information, visit www.StarTek.com or call +1 303-262-4500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV