UDR Inc (UDR): Today's Featured Financial Winner
UDR (UDR) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, UDR rose 15 cents (0.6%) to $26.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of UDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.50-$27.13 after having opened the day at $26.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.79. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Central Federal (CFBK), up 34.2%, CNinsure (CISG), up 32.5%, United Community Financial Corporation (UCFC), up 22.5%, and Hilltop Holdings (HTH), up 22.5%. UDR, Inc. formerly United Dominion Realty Trust, Inc., operates as a self-administered equity real estate investment trust (REIT). It owns, acquires, renovates, develops, and manages middle-market apartment communities. UDR has a market cap of $6.09 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 6.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are five analysts that rate UDR a buy, three analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UDR as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has not been very careful in the management of its balance sheet.
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV