URS Corporation (URS) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, URS Corporation rose $1.11 (2.9%) to $39.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of URS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 710,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39-$42 after having opened the day at $39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.66. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: AeroCentury Corporation (ACY), up 21.3%, Carbonite (CARB), up 18%, Genetic Technologies (GENE), up 8.1%, and Infoblox (BLOX), up 7.5%. URS Corporation provides engineering, construction, and technical services to public agencies and private sector clients worldwide. URS Corporation has a market cap of $3 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 10.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are nine analysts that rate URS Corporation a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates URS Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full URS Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about URS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV