DALLAS, May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share of common stock, payable on July 16, 2012, to stockholders of record as of June 15, 2012.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International Inc. stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII."
Contact: Steve Harrison, vice president, investor relations of Lennox International Inc., 972-497-6670"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Lennox International's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year. SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV