No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer admitted that he's become smitten with both Verizon (VZ) and AT&T after interviewing executives from both companies at the CTIA wireless conference on Tuesday.
Cramer said when it comes to secure stocks to own in 2012, both AT&T and Verizon offer growth, expanding gross margins and most importantly, no exposure to the chaos in Europe. With both companies offering monster dividend yields, it's no wonder these stocks are flirting with their 52-week highs.
--Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C.
To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt.Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Click here to sign up for Jim's Daily Booyah to get the Mad Money recap delivered to your inbox.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV