Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), a provider of mobile communication solutions focused on addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals, announced that Sharon L. O’Keefe will join the Governance and Nominating Committee. The appointment was approved during the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting on May 8, 2012. Ms. O’Keefe, president of the University of Chicago Medical Center, has served on the Vocera Board of Directors since March 2012.
The company also announced on May 7, 2012, Donald F. Wood advised the Board of Directors of Vocera of his election to leave the company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Wood joined the company’s Board in November 2000 in connection with the investment in the company by Vanguard Ventures, of which Mr. Wood is a general partner.
“Don has been an investor and extremely valuable director with Vocera over the last 12 years,” said Bob Zollars, chairman and chief executive officer of Vocera. “We appreciate all of his contributions and always will consider him part of the Vocera family.”
About VoceraVocera provides mobile communication solutions addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals today. We help our customers improve patient safety and satisfaction, and increase hospital efficiency and productivity through our Voice Communication, Secure Messaging and Care Transition solutions. Exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association, the Vocera solutions are installed in more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities worldwide. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in Tennessee, Canada and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.vocera.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV