Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of technology-enabled wealth management solutions to investment advisors, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
|Key Financial Metrics||First Quarter||% Change|
|(in millions except per share data)||2012||2011|
|Revenues from AUM/A||$28.3||$23.3||21%|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$5.1||$6.2||-18%|
|Adjusted Net Income per Share (1)||$0.07||$0.09||-22%|
Financial results for the first quarter of 2012 compared to the first quarter of 2011:
- Revenues from assets under management (AUM) or assets under administration (AUA) increased 21% to $28.3 million for the first quarter of 2012 from $23.3 million for the first quarter of 2011; total revenues, which includes licensing and professional services fees, increased 12% to $32.6 million for the first quarter of 2012 from $29.3 million for the first quarter of 2011.
- Net income was $0.7 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012 compared to $1.4 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) was $5.1 million for the first quarter of 2012 compared to $6.2 million for the first quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted Net Income (1) was $2.2 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012 compared to $3.0 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2011.
“During the first quarter, a growing number of advisors adopted Envestnet’s wealth management solutions, as we experienced positive net flows and strong conversion activity of new reporting clients,” said Jud Bergman, chief executive officer of Envestnet. “Having recently completed the acquisitions of Prima Capital and Tamarac, Envestnet is positioned better than ever to empower advisors to improve client outcomes and strengthen their advisory practices. We are helping advisors transform the wealth management industry to a transparent and unconflicted standard of care for investors.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV