- Net sales increased 24% to $165.4 million from $133.4 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 26% for the period;
- European-based operations generated sales of $145.2 million, up 19% from $121.6 million;
- Sales by U.S.-based operations were up 71% to $20.2 million from $11.8 million;
- Gross margin was 64.5% compared to 64.9%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 45.3% compared to 45.8%;
- Operating margins were 19.2% for both periods;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. increased 21.5% to $15.5 million as compared to $12.8 million; and,
- Diluted earnings per share increased 24% to $0.51 from $0.41.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Record 2012 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.