- Net sales increased 24% to $165.4 million from $133.4 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 26% for the period;
- European-based operations generated sales of $145.2 million, up 19% from $121.6 million;
- Sales by U.S.-based operations were up 71% to $20.2 million from $11.8 million;
- Gross margin was 64.5% compared to 64.9%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 45.3% compared to 45.8%;
- Operating margins were 19.2% for both periods;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. increased 21.5% to $15.5 million as compared to $12.8 million; and,
- Diluted earnings per share increased 24% to $0.51 from $0.41.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Record 2012 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.