COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M/I Homes, Inc. (NYSE: MHO) today announced that William H. Carter, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and a director of Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC, has been appointed to the M/I Homes Board of Directors effective May 8, 2012. Mr. Carter will be filling a newly added seat to the M/I Homes Board and will serve as a member of the Audit Committee.
In making the announcement, M/I Homes Chairman and CEO Robert H. Schottenstein stated, "We are delighted to welcome Bill to our Board. He is a highly respected, proven leader with exceptional business skills and knowledge of public company finance. His extensive expertise and business acumen will greatly benefit our Company."
Prior to his role as EVP and CFO and director of Momentive, Mr. Carter previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Hexion Specialty Chemicals, Inc. and Borden, Inc. Prior to joining Borden, Inc. in 1995, Mr. Carter worked at Price Waterhouse for 20 years and was a partner for 8 years.
M/I Homes, Inc. is one of the nation's leading builders of single-family homes, having delivered over 81,000 homes. The Company's homes are marketed and sold under the trade names M/I Homes, Showcase Homes, Tristone Homes and Triumph Homes. The Company has homebuilding operations in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Tampa and Orlando, Florida; Houston and San Antonio, Texas; Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; and the Virginia and Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C.SOURCE M/I Homes, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV