4. NASDAQ OMX Group
When Facebook filed its original IPO form, it was highly debated which exchange it would list on, given its desire to become a blue-chip company. Would it list on the New York Stock Exchange, like a well-established company, or on the tech-heavy Nasdaq?
Ultimately the Nasdaq won out, despite Facebook using a ticker traditionally reserved for NYSE companies, "FB." NASDAQ OMX Group (NASDAQ OMX Group) may well see increased trading volumes, as Facebook plans to offer 337.4 million shares in the offering, with the potential for 50 million as an over-allotment.Shares of NASDAQ OMX Group have fallen 3.4% this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV