CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE:KWR) today declared an increase in the quarterly dividend to $0.245 per share from $0.24 per share, payable on July 31, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 17, 2012.
Michael F. Barry, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President commented, "Quaker has a great tradition of paying dividends. Since we became a public company in 1972, we have paid a dividend for over 40 consecutive years, including 37 increases in our annual payout. The latest increase reflects our continuing commitment to enhancing shareholder returns and confidence in our prospects for 2012 and beyond."
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process chemicals, chemical specialties, services, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries - including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, coatings, and construction materials. Our products, technical solutions, and chemical management services enhance our customers' processes, improve their product quality, and lower their costs. Quaker's headquarters is located near Philadelphia in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
SOURCE Quaker Chemical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV