- elected the following directors: Barbara L. Bowles, Roger W. Hale and John C. Staley, all Class II directors whose terms expire in 2015; and William G. Dempsey, a Class III director whose term expires in 2013;
- approved two amendments to Hospira's restated certificate of incorporation to permit shareholders to call special meetings in accordance with the company's bylaws and to phase out the classification of the board over a three-year period;
- approved, by means of a shareholder advisory vote, the compensation of Hospira's named executive officers ("say on pay") as disclosed in the company's 2012 proxy statement; and
- ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as Hospira's auditors for 2012.
Hospira Convenes Its 2012 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.