CLEVELAND, May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), a leading global provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions, announced that shareholders at today's annual meeting elected the following directors to serve on the board until the 2013 annual meeting: Stephen D. Newlin, J. Douglas Campbell, Dr. Carol A. Cartwright, Richard H. Fearon, Gregory J. Goff, Gordon D. Harnett, Richard A. Lorraine, William H. Powell, Farah M. Walters and William A. Wulfsohn.
In addition, shareholders approved the advisory vote on named executive officer compensation, voted in favor of an amendment to the PolyOne Corporation 2010 Equity and Performance Incentive Plan, and ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as PolyOne Corporation's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
PolyOne Corporation, with 2011 revenues of $2.9 billion, is a premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered outside Cleveland, Ohio USA, PolyOne has operations around the world. Consistent with the company's strategy of specialty growth and global expansion, in December of 2011, PolyOne acquired ColorMatrix Group, Inc., a highly specialized company with a premier suite of additive technologies and a leading market position in liquid colorants. For additional information on PolyOne, visit our website at www.polyone.com.To access PolyOne's news library online, please visit www.polyone.com/news SOURCE PolyOne Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV