May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. (
http://www.enercominc.com) today announced its presentation line-up for the London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 (
The conference will be hosted
13-14 June 2012, at the Sofitel London St. James Hotel. Institutional investors from around the world, research analysts, private equity firms, commercial lenders, high net worth investors and oil and gas industry professionals are expected to attend EnerCom's 2012 London conference. Investment and industry professionals interested in attending the conference can learn more about the conference and register to attend at
Who Should Attend?
- The conference provides an opportunity for institutional, private equity firms, research analysts, commercial lenders and high net worth investors to hear presentations from more than 25 E&P and OilService companies, and energy research analysts as they present operational updates, 2012 outlook, global views for the industry, and global commodity prices.
- Presentations delivered during EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 will be webcast live. These presentations will be stored at http://www.enercomlogc.com/webcast2012.html.
What is the Conference Layout?
What Will be Discussed at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™?
- Each company presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live investment audience.
- Companies are available for Q&A immediately following each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to the conference.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.enercomlogc.com using the Twitter hash-tag #LOGC2012.
Attendees will hear from E&P and OilService companies with operations targeting several of
's prolific plays:
- Eagle Ford Oil Shale ( South Texas)
- Utica Shale ( Ohio, Pennsylvania)
- Williston Basin Bakken/ Three Forks ( North Dakota, Montana)
- Mississippian Lime ( Oklahoma, Kansas)
- Niobrara Oil Shale ( Colorado, Wyoming)
- Permian Basin ( West Texas, New Mexico)
- Granite Wash ( Oklahoma, Texas)
- Marcellus Shale ( West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio), and
- Shallow/Deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
International companies will also present growing operational investment opportunities targeting oil and natural gas plays located in:
Global Conference Sponsors for EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4:
About EnerCom, Inc.
- Africa (East and West)
- North Sea
- Turkey, and
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized management consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, analysis and valuation, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
For more information about EnerCom, Inc. and its services, or the London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4, please contact EnerCom, Inc. at 303-296-8834, or email
, or visit
About Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, the corporate and investment banking arm of the Credit Agricole Group, has more than 13,000 professionals operating in more than 50 countries. It provides its clients with a complete range of products and services in the areas of structured finance and commercial banking, capital markets, brokerage, and investment banking.
With headquarters in
New York City
, and U.S. offices in
, Credit Agricole CIB Americas offers its corporate and institutional clients financial products and services and made-to-order structuring, origination and distribution, through both its banking unit Credit Agricole CIB, and the full service broker-dealer Credit Agricole Securities (
) Inc., which is a member of both the NYSE and FINRA. Credit Agricole CIB is also present in
, and in
with offices in
The Energy Industry represents the single largest concentration of industry exposure at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, whose specialty focus dates back over 100 years. Our Energy practice for
, located in
, focuses on all segments of the business and covers it on a truly global basis.
About Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc.
Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) was founded in 1961 to provide the highest quality engineering and geological consulting to the petroleum industry. Today they are recognized as the worldwide leader of petroleum property analysis to industry and financial organizations and government agencies. With offices in
, NSAI provides a complete range of geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and engineering services and has the technical experience and ability to perform these services in any of the onshore and offshore oil and gas producing areas of the world. They provide reserves reports and audits, acquisition and divestiture evaluations, simulation studies, exploration resources assessments, equity determinations, and management and advisory services. For a complete list of services or to learn more about Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. please visit
For more information about NSAI, call
C.H. (Scott) Rees
, Chief Executive Officer, at 214-969-5401 or send an email to
About Preng & Associates
Preng & Associates, founded in 1980, is the only retainer-based, international executive search firm specializing solely in the energy industry. Its number one priority is to assist clients with their executive selection, organization development, and human resource needs by providing the highest quality service. Preng's record of accomplishment is directly attributable to their experienced staff, worldwide network of industry contacts, proven search methodology, and high standards of professionalism. Preng has conducted over 3000 searches for board, executive, management, and professional positions in its 31-year history and has the highest success and repeat client track record.
Preng's practice is based on the premise that the search process is most effective when conducted by professionals with significant search industry experience. The company has earned a reputation for combining professional search disciplines with an in-depth industry and market understanding and has succeeded in some of the industry's most challenging and high-profile searches. Preng's international reach allows it to effectively conduct global engagements; and as a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants, Preng practices and promotes its high standards of conduct and professionalism.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts