REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Page Mage Inc. along with eBay Radio, Outright, Stamps.com and Terapeak will be hosting a free webinar for eBay® sellers to learn the basic components of a social media program and how they work together to capture and convert more sales. The webinar will be presented by John Lawson, voted #1 Savviest in Social Media by StartupNation.
No matter if your eBay business is already using social media, or you are just ready to get your feet wet, this webinar gives you the overview of how to build a social media plan for your small business. You will learn the five basic components of a social media program and how they work together to capture and convert more sales. You can use this process to build your social media presence and maintain it as you gain experience with social media and the tools available to you.
Are you ready to start a social media program for your business? Or have you started using social media but you are not satisfied with the results? Social media provides tools that can transform your small business but what is the secret? In this power packed webinar, you will learn:
- How to harness the power of social media to achieve your business goals
- The building blocks of a successful social media program for any size business
- How social media is different from traditional marketing
- Guidelines for choosing the best social media sites for your business
- Where to find hidden conversations about your business or products online
- Why you need a social media management plan and what goes into it
- How to measure your social media success in meaningful ways
Presented by John Lawson, an ecommerce business CEO, keynote speaker, award-winning social media strategist, and an American Express "Featured Business." With over 51,000 followers on Twitter, more than 250,000 views of his videos on YouTube and more than 10,000 monthly visitors to his website, John knows social media.Participants will also be able to ask questions throughout the presentation. The webinar is for eBay sellers of all sizes and levels. Everyone who registers will get a link to the webinar recording after it's complete. So sign up whether you can participate live or not.