WestJet Celebrates Clive Beddoe's Induction Into The Canadian Business Hall Of Fame
CALGARY, May 9, 2012 /CNW/ - WestJet today celebrated the induction of Clive Beddoe, WestJet founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors, to the Canadian Business Hall of Fame. Clive was inducted in a ceremony held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on May 8, 2012.
"It is a humbling honour to be counted among some of the most noteworthy names in Canadian business and I congratulate my fellow inductees on their induction into the Hall of Fame," said Clive Beddoe. "My business philosophy has been to provide the opportunity for employees to share in the ownership and profits of the company and I am pleased that WestJet's success has been rooted in our WestJetters' success."
Established by Junior Achievement of Canada in 1979, the Canadian Business Hall of Fame recognizes and celebrates the lifetime accomplishments of Canada's most distinguished business leaders. Annually, inductees are chosen as Companions to the Order of the Business Hall of Fame and receive the post-nominal designation C.B.H.F. for their enduring contributions to the economic development and prosperity of Canada.
About WestJet WestJet is Canada's preferred airline, offering scheduled service throughout its 76-city North American and Caribbean network. Inducted into Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures Hall of Fame and named one of Canada's best employers, WestJet pioneered low-cost flying in Canada. WestJet offers increased legroom and leather seats on its modern fleet of 98 Boeing Next-Generation 737 aircraft. With future confirmed deliveries for an additional 37 aircraft through 2018, WestJet strives to be one of the five most successful international airlines in the world.SOURCE WestJet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV