The Apple (AAPL) partner's stock has been under pressure since it posted strong but less-than-perfect first-quarter results on April 24, subsequently tumbling more than 16%. Shares of ARM slipped 1.58% to $23.01 in premarket trading. The British chip giant was also one of the most active Nasdaq stocks before market open on share volume of 562,979.
Apple was another active stock on Nasdaq, dipping 0.93% to $562.88 on share volume of 101,903.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV