NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks received upgrades from TheStreet Ratings last week: Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG), EchoStar (SATS), Medivation (MDVN), Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO), PetMed Express (PETS), McDermott International (MDR), Mid- America Apartment Communities (MAA), Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Calpine (CPN).
Scotts Miracle-Gro was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Tuesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Scotts Miracle-Gro a B grade.
The stock closed Friday at $46.92 and has ticked up 23 cents, or 0.49%, year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV