PetMed Express Inc. Stock Upgraded (PETS)
- PETS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 32.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PETS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.25, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 587.85% to $6.67 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PETMED EXPRESS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -52.85%.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet & Catalog Retail industry average. The net income has decreased by 3.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $4.15 million to $3.99 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV