PetMed Express Inc. Stock Upgraded (PETS)
- PETS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 32.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PETS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.25, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 587.85% to $6.67 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PETMED EXPRESS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -52.85%.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet & Catalog Retail industry average. The net income has decreased by 3.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $4.15 million to $3.99 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.