PetMed Express Inc. Stock Upgraded (PETS)
- PETS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 32.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PETS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.25, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 587.85% to $6.67 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PETMED EXPRESS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -52.85%.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet & Catalog Retail industry average. The net income has decreased by 3.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $4.15 million to $3.99 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.