Bachoco Industries Stock Upgraded (IBA)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 24.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although IBA's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, IBA has a quick ratio of 1.57, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 299.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.92 million to $51.59 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 834.59% to $181.95 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1073.86%.
- INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV reported lower earnings of $0.23 versus $3.20 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.