Bachoco Industries Stock Upgraded (IBA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bachoco Industries (NYSE:IBA) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 24.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although IBA's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, IBA has a quick ratio of 1.57, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 299.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.92 million to $51.59 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 834.59% to $181.95 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1073.86%.
- INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV reported lower earnings of $0.23 versus $3.20 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV