We look forward to continue to connect with our customers and will be hosting our next Aspire event in Australia at the end of May and then one in New York during mid-June. As part of our overall strategy, we continue to evolve our core chat products. We are in the process of launching a new connection framework that combines chat with full integration of voice, video, screen sharing and even real-time language translation.
From the consumer’s perspective, they are able to switch between these communication channels seamlessly and from our customer’s perspective, all these technologies easily plug into the agent console. We preview this connection framework at our EMEA Aspire event last week.
An early adopter of this new connection framework is a major consumer electronics company. They launched a very exciting deployment a few weeks ago on a few of their emerging market websites. Our technologies enabling them to create an online customer experience that very much replicates the same high-touch experience that consumer get when they are in one of their stores. They’re also going to use the video webcam to conduct sales, support and product configurations in real-time.
They will feel very much like their in-store experience and this enables them to cover markets where they don’t have significant store penetration. Our goal with the connection framework is to accelerate the adoption of our technologies among contact centers where voice 1-800 numbers are still the dominant form of communication. Our expectation is to rolling up the connection framework to the standard offering with our chat products starting at the beginning of Q3.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV