Edgen Group To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 9, 2012
Edgen Group Inc. (NYSE: EDG) today announced that it will issue its pro forma financial results and the financial results of its accounting predecessor, Edgen Murray II, L.P. for the first quarter 2012 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
Edgen Group management will host a conference call to discuss the financial results on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time (8:00 a.m. Central time). Interested parties in the United States may dial 1-877-883-0383 to listen to the live conference call. Additionally, international parties may dial 1-412-902-6506. To access the conference call, please call in at least ten minutes prior to the start time and request conference number 1164777.
A replay of the conference call (conference number 10013935) will be available in the United States by dialing 1-877-344-7529 and 1-412-317-0088 for international parties. A replay of the conference call will also be available at Edgen Group’s website, www.edgengroup.com, and will remain available for seven days following the date the replay is posted.
About Edgen GroupEdgen Group is a leading global distributor of specialized products and services to the energy and industrial infrastructure markets, including steel pipe, valves, quenched and tempered and high yield heavy plate, and related components. Edgen Group is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Additional information is available at www.edgengroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV