Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAT) announced today that it will present at the 2012 Robert W. Baird Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois, on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 11:15 a.m. CDT. Claude Jordan, president and chief executive officer, will provide an overview of the company’s business strategy and performance.
A webcast of the presentation and slides will be available on Arctic Cat’s website at www.arcticcat.com under the website’s “Corporate/Investor Relations” section. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for one week following the event.
Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat® brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACAT.” More information about Arctic Cat and its products is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV