- Recurring Funds from Operations (“FFO”) increased 9.5% to $0.46 per diluted share over the same quarter of last year;
- Same Property Net Operating Income (“NOI”) for our retail portfolio increased by 4.8% over the prior year;
- Retail occupancy improved to 93.4% during the quarter, up from 92.3% for the same quarter of last year; and
- As previously reported, the Company entered into a definitive agreement subsequent to quarter-end to sell its wholly-owned industrial portfolio for $382 million.
Weingarten Realty Increases Same Property Net Operating Income By 4.8% And Funds From Operations By 9.5%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.