- Recurring Funds from Operations (“FFO”) increased 9.5% to $0.46 per diluted share over the same quarter of last year;
- Same Property Net Operating Income (“NOI”) for our retail portfolio increased by 4.8% over the prior year;
- Retail occupancy improved to 93.4% during the quarter, up from 92.3% for the same quarter of last year; and
- As previously reported, the Company entered into a definitive agreement subsequent to quarter-end to sell its wholly-owned industrial portfolio for $382 million.
Weingarten Realty Increases Same Property Net Operating Income By 4.8% And Funds From Operations By 9.5%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.