iRobot Corporation (IRBT) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, iRobot Corporation rose 21 cents (0.9%) to $22.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 565,730 shares of iRobot Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 608,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.32-$22.40 after having opened the day at $22.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.14. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Generac Holdings (GNRC), up 25.4%, LSI Industries (LYTS), up 5.7%, Black Diamond (BDE), up 3.6%, and Leapfrog (LF), up 3.2%. iRobot Corporation engages in designing, developing, and marketing robots for the consumer, government, and industrial markets worldwide. It offers consumer products, including floor vacuuming and washing robots, and pool and gutter cleaning robots. iRobot Corporation has a market cap of $606.1 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.6, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 25.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is one analyst that rates iRobot Corporation a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and two rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates iRobot Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full iRobot Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about IRBT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV