Heritage Commerce Corp (Nasdaq:HTBK) today announced that Walter T. Kaczmarek, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the D.A. Davidson 14th Annual Financial Services Conference at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle, Washington, on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at 9:55 a.m. The presentation will be archived for 90 days after the conference, and can be viewed at http://wsw.com/webcast/dadco23/htbk/.
Heritage Commerce Corp, a bank holding company established in February 1998, is the parent company of Heritage Bank of Commerce, established in 1994 and headquartered in San Jose with full-service branches in Los Gatos, Fremont, Danville, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Mountain View, and Los Altos. Heritage Bank of Commerce is an SBA Preferred Lender with an additional Loan Production Office in Santa Rosa, California. For more information, please visit www.heritagecommercecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV