- Delinquent loans declined $21.2 million from the prior quarter
- Nonperforming loans declined $13.2 million from the prior quarter
- Nonperforming assets declined $17.6 million from the prior quarter
- Home Savings’ Tier 1 leverage ratio of 8.96% and the total risk based capital ratio of 15.21% both reflected increases from the prior quarter
United Community Financial Corp. Announces First Quarter Income Of $3.8 Million; Asset Quality Continues To Improve
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.