Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) announced today that it has hired John Filby to be senior vice president of its Financial Services segment. Filby assumed his new position on April 30, 2012. He joined Deluxe from Fiserv, Inc., where he served as president of the Risk & Compliance Division.
“We have worked hard to become an indispensable partner in growth for financial institutions,” said Lee Schram, CEO. “Now is the time for us to build on that momentum to drive revenue growth for our Financial Services segment and the enterprise. John Filby is the right leader for this critical role.”
Filby brings more than 20 years of experience leading organizations from Fortune 500 brands to start-up companies, with deep expertise in financial technology. His prior experience includes serving as CEO and board member for ISD Corporation; president of the Merchant Services Division at InfoSpace; and co-founder, CEO and board member at eCash Technologies.
About Deluxe CorporationDeluxe is a growth engine for small businesses and financial institutions. Four million small business customers access Deluxe’s wide range of products and services including its growing marketing solutions. Deluxe also offers industry-leading programs to help financial institutions grow their business and is a leading printer of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers. For more information, visit us at www.deluxe.com, www.facebook.com/deluxecorp or www.twitter.com/deluxecorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV