- Net sales were $94.1 million, up 6.9 percent from $88.0 million in the prior-year quarter, and up 4.0 percent from $90.5 million in the fourth quarter.
- Operating loss (U.S. GAAP) was $2.1 million compared with a loss of $10.3 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $2.7 million in the fourth quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating loss was $0.2 million, compared with a non-GAAP loss of $2.9 million in the prior-year quarter and a non-GAAP loss of $0.9 million in the fourth quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
- Wireless segment sales increased 74.2 percent from the prior-year quarter with significantly improved gross profit margin.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.