CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) announced the results of its annual meeting held earlier today as follows:
Mr. William A. Lamkin was re-elected as an Independent Trustee receiving 65% of all shares voted.
Mr. Adam D. Portnoy was re-elected as a Managing Trustee receiving 54% of all shares voted.
Shareholders approved, with 95% of all shares voted, a nonbinding, advisory proposal approving the compensation paid to CWH’s named executive offices.Shareholders approved, with 90% of all the shares voted, the adoption of the CommonWealth REIT 2012 Equity Compensation Plan. Shareholders approved, with 97% of all shares voted, the ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as CWH’s independent registered public accounting firm. CommonWealth REIT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which primarily owns office buildings located throughout the United States. CWH is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV