- Acquired Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly known as Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.), a pioneer in targeting for tumors and tumor vasculature in humans, including a large proprietary library of human-derived targeting peptides;
- Received FDA clearance to initiate an Adipotide Phase I clinical trial;
- Executed a collaboration and joint licensing agreement with Alnylam, a leading RNAi therapeutics company, for Arrowhead’s Dynamic Polyconjugate (DPC) enabled RNAi therapeutic candidate targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV), and allowing Alnylam to use DPC delivery technology for one RNAi therapeutic product; and
- Entered into a strategic alliance and master services agreement for RNAi therapeutics with Axolabs GmbH, a custom research organization offering preclinical solutions and consultancy in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics.
Arrowhead Reports Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.