- Acquired Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly known as Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.), a pioneer in targeting for tumors and tumor vasculature in humans, including a large proprietary library of human-derived targeting peptides;
- Received FDA clearance to initiate an Adipotide Phase I clinical trial;
- Executed a collaboration and joint licensing agreement with Alnylam, a leading RNAi therapeutics company, for Arrowhead’s Dynamic Polyconjugate (DPC) enabled RNAi therapeutic candidate targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV), and allowing Alnylam to use DPC delivery technology for one RNAi therapeutic product; and
- Entered into a strategic alliance and master services agreement for RNAi therapeutics with Axolabs GmbH, a custom research organization offering preclinical solutions and consultancy in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics.
Arrowhead Reports Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts