Dr. Zhao continued, “The new fully integrated 3D electronic compass product we are announcing today offers the highest heading accuracy in today’s market. Along with this new product, we will also release our sensor integration algorithm and software that leverages MEMSIC’S proven 11DOF ( Degree Of Freedom) inertial sensing system integration product line, which has been successfully sold into high-precision applications in industrial and avionics for a decade. This system-level solution outperforms any ‘sensor fusion’ product available in the market today.”
Dr. Zhao concluded, “Over the past years, MEMSIC has been leading technology trends by pioneering MEMS sensor system integration and solution products for a wide range of applications in the industrial and aviation markets. This quarter we are introducing a high-performance mass flow module that exemplifies our groundbreaking work. Targeting home natural gas metering and industrial gas flow control, the product is based on MEMSIC’s proprietary and proven monolithic CMOS MEMS IC thermal sensor technology. Our high-precision MEMS-based full electronic flow module will offer a superior replacement for the traditional bulky mechanical flow module, and can be easily integrated with MEMSIC’s proven Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) products for smart meter networks.”
- Revenue is expected to be between $14 million and $16 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- GAAP net loss is expected to be in the range of $0.04 to $0.06 per share for the second quarter of 2012.
- Average diluted share count for the 2012 second quarter is estimated to be approximately 24.5 million.
Conference CallManagement will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 to review and discuss the Company's results.
|What:||MEMSIC 1Q 2012 financial results conference call and webcast|
|When:||Tuesday, May 8, 2012|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. EDT|
|Live Call:||(877) 291-1367, domestic|
|(914) 495-8534, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, pass code 73346507, domestic|
|(404) 537-3406, pass code 73346507, international|
|Webcast:||http://investor.memsic.com (live and replay)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV