- Revenues rose to $20.0 million from $13.0 million in the 2011 quarter. Total shipments of our sensor products grew to 32.1 million units from 12.6 million units in the prior-year period.
- Gross margin was 37.1% compared to 38.1% in the 2011 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $6.2 million compared to $6.4 million in the 2011 quarter.
- GAAP net income was $1.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $1.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, in the 2011 quarter.
- EBITDA was $2.5 million, compared to ($0.2) million in the 2011 quarter.
MEMSIC Announces First-Quarter Sales And Profits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.