- Revenues rose to $20.0 million from $13.0 million in the 2011 quarter. Total shipments of our sensor products grew to 32.1 million units from 12.6 million units in the prior-year period.
- Gross margin was 37.1% compared to 38.1% in the 2011 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $6.2 million compared to $6.4 million in the 2011 quarter.
- GAAP net income was $1.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $1.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, in the 2011 quarter.
- EBITDA was $2.5 million, compared to ($0.2) million in the 2011 quarter.
MEMSIC Announces First-Quarter Sales And Profits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.