Charter Communications (CHTR)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
May 08, 2012 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesRobin Gutzler - Thomas M. Rutledge - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director Christopher L. Winfrey - Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Donald F. Detampel - President of Commercial Services and Executive Vice President of Technology Analysts Stefan Anninger - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division Unknown Analyst David Carl Joyce - Miller Tabak + Co., LLC, Research Division Benjamin Swinburne - Morgan Stanley, Research Division Jason B. Bazinet - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Lance W. Vitanza - CRT Capital Group LLC, Research Division Bryan D. Kraft - Evercore Partners Inc., Research Division Tuna N. Amobi - S&P Equity Research Vijay A. Jayant - ISI Group Inc., Research Division Alexander Sklar Richard Tullo - Albert Fried & Company, LLC, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by CHTR
» Charter Communication's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Charter Communication's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Charter Communications CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV