DEARBORN, Mich., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, May 15, Marion Harris, assistant treasurer, Ford Motor Company, will deliver a presentation on Ford Motor Credit Company at the American Financial Services Association (AFSA) Finance Industry Conference for Fixed Income Investors in Boston. The presentation will begin at 1:45 p.m. EDT and last for approximately 35 minutes.
A listen-only audio webcast and supporting materials will be available at www.shareholder.ford.com.
About Ford Motor Credit Company
Ford Motor Credit Company LLC has provided dealer and customer financing to support the sale of Ford Motor Company products since 1959.Ford Credit is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Ford. For more information, visit www.fordcredit.com or www.lincolnafs.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Credit Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV