DEARBORN, Mich., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, May 15, Marion Harris, assistant treasurer, Ford Motor Company, will deliver a presentation on Ford Motor Credit Company at the American Financial Services Association (AFSA) Finance Industry Conference for Fixed Income Investors in Boston. The presentation will begin at 1:45 p.m. EDT and last for approximately 35 minutes.
A listen-only audio webcast and supporting materials will be available at www.shareholder.ford.com.
About Ford Motor Credit Company
Ford Motor Credit Company LLC has provided dealer and customer financing to support the sale of Ford Motor Company products since 1959.Ford Credit is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Ford. For more information, visit www.fordcredit.com or www.lincolnafs.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Credit Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV