Black Diamond (BDE), together with its subsidiaries, engages in designing, manufacturing, and marketing outdoor performance products for climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, skiing, and other outdoor recreation activities in the U.S. and internationally. This stock is trading up 4.4% to $9.45 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $9.03-$9.7052-Week Range: $6.00-$10.10 Volume: 100,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 134,534 Shares of BDE are ripping higher today after the company said net income was up 122% to $2.59 million from $1.168 million for the period ending March 31. Revenue jumped 19% to $46.41 million from $39.05 million as domestic sales increased 19% to $18.8 million and international revenues expanded 20% to $27.6 million. From a technical perspective, BDE is challenging its 50-day moving average of $9.43 today on decent volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BDE if it can manage to close above its 50-day, and then trigger a breakout trade above some near-term overhead resistance at $10.10 with high-volume. Look for volume off a sustained move or close over $10.10 that's near or above 134,534 shares. If we get that action soon, BDE will enter new 52-week high territory, and the stock should continue its uptrend towards $11 to $12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV