QuickLogic (QUIK) is a fabless semiconductor company, develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor solutions for tablets, smartbooks, netbooks, cloudbooks, smartphones, datacards, and mobile enterprise products. This stock is trading up 7.9% at $3.54 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.25-$3.6252-Week Range: $1.84-$4.64 Volume: 319,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 149,747 From a technical perspective, QUIK is triggering a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.34 with monster volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as QUIK is trending above $3.34 with strong upside volume, and if it can manage to close near its daily highs today. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 149,747 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then look for QUIK to continue its uptrend and potentially make a run at its next significant overhead resistance levels of $4.64 to $5 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV