Lionbridge Technologies (LIOX) provides a suite of language, development and testing solutions to businesses, particularly in the technology, mobile and telecommunications, Internet and media, life sciences, government, manufacturing, automotive, retail and aerospace industries. This stock is trading up 5.2% at $2.83 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.80-$3.0752-Week Range: $1.94-$3.63 Volume: 281,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 151,615 Shares of LIOX are moving notably higher today after the company reported revenue of $112.1 million, an increase of $12.4 million compared to the first-quarter of 2011, reflecting year-over-year growth of 12%. From a technical perspective, LIOX is gapping up sharply higher here back above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a breakout trade. That trade will hit once LIOX can take out some past overhead resistance at $3.06 to $3.08 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if LIOX can sustain a move or close above those levels on volume that's near or above 151,615 shares. If we get that action soon, look for LIOX to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3.50 to $3.75 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV