GTx (GTXI) is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecules that targets hormone pathways to treat cancer, osteoporosis and bone loss, muscle loss and other serious medical conditions. This stock is trading up 15.8% at $3.59 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.30-$3.7652-Week Range: $2.34-$6.86 Volume: 2.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 493,015 From a technical perspective, GTXI is ripping higher today as the stock moves back above its 50-day moving average of $3.46 with monster volume. This move also has GTXI flirting with its 200-day moving average of $3.66, since it hit an intraday high of $3.76. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if GTXI can manage to sustain a high-volume move or close back above its 200-day moving average. Look for volume on that move that's near or above 493,015 shares. If we get that close today, look for GTXI to make a run at its March high of $4.07. Keep in mind that GTXI has a huge gap from February that started at $6 that could get filled if the stock can maintain an uptrend above $4.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV