Nautilus (NLS) is a consumer fitness products company whose principal business activities include designing, developing, sourcing and marketing cardiovascular and fitness products and related accessories for consumer home use, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. This stock is trading up 9.6% at $2.44 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.40-$2.5752-Week Range: $1.32-$3.20 Volume: 383,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 237,990 Shares of NLS are soaring after the company reported first-quarter income from continuing operations that increased 136% and operating margins that improved 180 basis points. >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, NLS is moving up nicely here on above-average volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in NLS if it can manage to close back above its 50-day moving average of $2.67 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $2.67 on volume that's near or above 237,990 shares. If we get that action soon, look for NLS to make a run at its March high of $3.04.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV