Listen Now! National Nurses Week Discussed On "Inside Government"
WASHINGTON, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tune in now to AFGE's "Inside Government" to learn about National Nurses Week. The show, which originally aired on Friday, May 4, is now available on demand.
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer J. David Cox , 8th District National Vice President Jane Nygaard and Legislative Representative Marilyn Park discussed National Nurses Week, which takes place May 6 – 12. The trio addressed challenges federal nurses face at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Bureau of Prisons and Department of Defense and discussed the union's Nurses Steering Committee. Cox, Nygaard and Park also detailed legislation affecting federal nurses and the impact staffing, funding and workplace safety have on patient care.
Listen LIVE on Fridays at 10 a.m. on 1500 AM WFED in the D.C. area or online at FederalNewsRadio.com.For more information, please visit InsideGovernmentRadio.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, iTunes and YouTube! http://twitter.com/afgeradioshow https://www.facebook.com/afgeradioshow http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/inside-government/id212048686 http://www.youtube.com/insidegovernmenttv "Inside Government" is a one-hour weekly nationwide radio/Internet program dedicated to issues that impact federal and D.C. government employees. The show airs each Friday at 10 a.m. on Federal News Radio 1500 AM in Washington, D.C., and online at FederalNewsRadio.com. It is also available to millions of iPod users through Apple's iTunes podcast. "Inside Government" is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE), the nation's largest federal employee union, representing 625,000 workers in the federal government and the government of the District of Columbia. SOURCE American Federation of Government Employees
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV