Chase today announced its plans to launch Chase Liquid SM, a reloadable card that offers customers financial control and flexibility with the convenience of Chase’s extensive branch and ATM network. Chase Liquid is available in approximately 200 branches during the pilot phase and will be made available in our national footprint this summer.
“We are working hard to deliver great service to all of our customers, and to create a wider range of products that meet many different needs,” said Todd Maclin, CEO of Chase Consumer and Business Banking. “Chase Liquid will be a terrific option for customers who want a prepaid card and also want the security and convenience of Chase. Chase Liquid’s affordability and transparency will set a new industry standard for prepaid products.”
Chase Liquid has a flat monthly fee of $4.95 and does not charge customers anything additional for making withdrawals and deposits at Chase ATMs and branches, or for the number of purchases they make. In addition, Chase Liquid customers will not pay to check their balances – at Chase ATMs and branches, on Chase.com, via text, or by speaking with a customer service representative. In total, Chase Liquid provides consumers better value than other reloadable cards and non-traditional financial services providers.
Chase Liquid customers receive a clear and simple one-page disclosure that allows them to plainly see a description of fees and when deposits are available. This form incorporates leading consumer group disclosure recommendations.Chase Liquid customers will pay no additional charge to:
- Open a Chase Liquid card;
- Refill their card with cash or checks at Chase’s 10,500 DepositFriendly℠ ATMs and 5,500 branches nationwide;
- Withdraw cash at Chase’s 17,500 ATMs and 5,500 branches nationwide;
- Sign up for direct deposit – paychecks or government benefits such as Social Security;
- Transfer funds to their Chase Liquid card from Chase accounts on Chase.com or at Chase ATMs;
- Receive online or paper statements;
- Replace lost cards;
- Receive account alerts via text or email, and check balances via text; or
- Call customer service (customers have access to English- and Spanish-speaking customer representatives 24/7).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV