Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) has developed a new product line, Supreme Wrapping Film, that is wrapped around a vehicle’s exterior to change the color of the car while protecting the original paint job.
The new Avery Dennison product line is available in more than 30 colors, ranging from White Pearlescent to Matte Black, Orange and Grass Green, and a variety of finishes and textures, such as gloss, matte and metallic. Supreme Wrapping Film is similar to paint for vehicles and trucks. The films boast a durability of six to twelve years, depending on the finish and application.
“In many cases, wrapping a car is more affordable than a custom paint job,” said Troy Downey, at APE Wraps, a CarWraps.net listed company, based in San Diego. “Custom designs and colors for cars and trucks have been growing in popularity. They provide the wow factor and are easier to maintain.”
“The beauty of a paint replacement car wrap is that if an individual gets tired of the look or color scheme, the wrap can easily be removed and the original paint on the car will look virtually the same as the day it was installed,” he added. “Vinyl wraps aren’t limited to cars, they can be installed on boats, ATVs, motorcycles, and RVs – the options are almost endless.”Car owners can quickly customize and personalize a vehicle with Avery Supreme Wrapping Film. Wraps can also be quicker to install making the turnaround time shorter and enabling car owners to get their cars back faster. “Exotic cars ranging from Maseratis, to a 1965 Mustang, to Ferrari racecars and antique hot rod and stock cars have been wrapped with Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Films,” said Todd Hain, marketing communications manager of Avery Dennison Graphics and Reflective Solutions. “Thousands of VW Beetles, PT Cruisers, pick-up trucks and SUVs have also been personalized for individuals with Avery Dennison films.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV