Arbitron Inc. To Present At The J.P. Morgan 40th Annual Global Technology, Media And Telecom Conference
COLUMBIA, Md., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) announced that it will present at the J.P. Morgan 40th Annual Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, which will take place Tuesday, May 15 through Thursday, May 17, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer Street, in Boston.
William Kerr, president and chief executive officer, and Sean Creamer, executive vice president and chief operating officer, will provide an overview of the Company's business and financial highlights on Tuesday, May 15th, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
This event will be available as a live, listen-only webcast. To access the live webcast of the event, visit the Company's website at www.arbitron.com and click on 'investors.' The presentation will also be archived for 30 days in the investor relations section of the Company's website: www.arbitron.com.
About ArbitronArbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) is an international media and marketing research firm serving the media–radio, television, cable and out-of-home; the mobile industry as well as advertising agencies and advertisers around the world. Arbitron's businesses include: measuring network and local market radio audiences across the United States; surveying the retail, media and product patterns of U.S. consumers; providing mobile audience measurement and analytics in the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia, and developing application software used for analyzing media audience and marketing information data. The Company has developed the Portable People Meter™ (PPM ™) and the PPM 360™, new technologies for media and marketing research. Portable People Meter™, PPM™ and PPM 360™ are marks of Arbitron Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV