- WHAT: Akamai President and Chief Executive Officer, Paul Sagan, will present during the opening keynote session at Brightcove PLAY 2012, Brightcove’s annual global customer conference. A broadband and digital media industry pioneer, Sagan has helped build Akamai into the leading cloud platform for helping enterprises provide secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. Prior to Akamai, Sagan was president and editor of new media at Time Inc., and previously founded Road Runner, the world’s first broadband cable modem service. He was appointed by President Obama to serve on the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee, and is also a three-time Emmy Award winner for broadcast journalism.
- WHERE: Brightcove PLAY 2012, InterContinental Boston Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- WHEN: June 25 - 27, 2012
- REGISTER: Registration for the Brightcove PLAY 2012 global customer conference is now open at http://play.brightcove.com. A discounted early bird registration rate is available through May 15, providing a $500 savings off of the full conference fee.
- COMMUNITY: For regular updates on speakers, session topics, and to connect to the Brightcove PLAY community, follow @BrightcovePLAY on Twitter, “like” Brightcove on Facebook, and RSVP on LinkedIn.
Akamai’s Paul Sagan To Present Keynote At Brightcove PLAY 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts