TORONTO, May 8, 2012 /CNW/ - Alacer Gold Corp. ( "Alacer" or the "Corporation") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] will release its first quarter 2012 financial results and related management discussion and analysis (" MD&A") before market hours in North America on Tuesday, May 15.
Mr. Edward Dowling, President and Chief Executive Officer of Alacer, will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 15 at 6:00 pm (North America Eastern Daylight Time) and Wednesday, May 16 at 8:00 am (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
You may participate in the conference call by dialing:
1-877-627-6581 for U.S. and Canada 1-800-617-345 for Australia 800-968-835 for Hong Kong 800-101-2323 for Singapore 0-808-101-7162 for United Kingdom 1-719-325-4826 International3914505 Conference ID If you are unable to participate in the call, a recording of the call will be available on Alacer's website at www.AlacerGold.com or through replay until May 29, 2012 by calling: 1-888-203-1112 for U.S. and Canada 1-800-154-669 for Australia 800-901-108 for Hong Kong 800-101-2009 for Singapore 0-808-101-1153 for United Kingdom 1-719-457-0820 International The corresponding financial statements and management discussion and analysis will be posted on the Corporation's website and on www.sedar.com. A presentation for the conference call will be available at www.AlacerGold.com prior to the call commencing. About Alacer Alacer Gold Corp is a leading intermediate gold mining company with interests in multiple mines which provide ore to three processing facilities in Australia and Turkey:
- 80% interest in the Çöpler Gold Mine;
- 100% interest in the Higginsville Gold Operations;
- 100% interest in the South Kalgoorlie Gold Operations; and
- 49% interest in the Frog's Leg Gold Mine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV